Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update on. . .?

I am afraid that for the last month I have been pretty much like Fido in the previous picture--enjoying myself, but not doing anything that makes much of a story. My job will be going to full time as of next week, which is good, though hardly anything to expound on. My pipe band is trying to put together a competition section, which will be exciting in the future, though it is just in the planning stage now. We've been a "street band" (an informal, non-competing group) since we began and, while the plan is to continue this tradition, the competing option should certainly be an encouragement to practice! Other than that, I've been teaching a little music (fiddle, guitar and mandolin), fooling around with macreme, reading entirely too many Westerns, and becoming addicted to Ella Fitzgerald's singing.

No comments: